Artisite, Verge Gallery, Duckrabbit, Yavuz Gallery, The Nest Creative Space, Woodburn Creatives, Sabbia Gallery, VANDAL gallery, Knox St Window, Peach Black Gallery, UTS Broadway Screen, Harrington Street Gallery, Shapiro Gallery Annex, Kil.n. It Experimental Ceramics Studio x Kensington St House, Curatorial+Co, Galerie Pom Pom, The Japan Foundation, & Blak Douglas
Follow your own Art Month Sydney treasure map and explore the galleries of Chippendale and Redfern from 3pm - 7pm:
1. Artsite (165 Salisbury Rd, Camperdown)
2. Verge Gallery (Level 2, Jane Foss Russell Plaza, City Rd, University of Sydney, Darlington)
3. Duckrabbit (138 Little Eveleigh St, Redfern)
4. Yavuz Gallery (86 George St, Redfern)
5. The Nest Creative Space (76-82 Botany Rd, Redfern)
6. Woodburn Creatives (1-5 Woodburn St, Redfern)
7. Sabbia Gallery (609 Elizabeth St, Redfern)
8. VANDAL Gallery (16–30 Vine St, Redfern)
9. Curatorial+Co (Studio 1, 175 Cleveland St, Redfern)
10. Harrington Street Gallery (17 Meagher St, Chippendale)
11. Knox St Window (21 Shepherd St, Chippendale)
12. Galerie pompom (2/27–39 Abercrombie St, Chippendale)
13. Shapiro Gallery Annex (46 Balfour St, Chippendale)
14. Peach Black Gallery (97 Regent St, Chippendale)
15. UTS Broadway Screen (61 Broadway, Ultimo)
16. Kil.n.it Experimental Ceramics Studio x Kensington St House (48 Kensington St, Chippendale)
17. The Japan Foundation Gallery (Level 4, 28 Broadway, Central Park, Chippendale)
18. Central Park Mall X 107 Projects (Central Park, 28 Broadway, Chippendale)
The forecast is looking rainy this weekend so to keep you safe and dry, we’ve moved this Saturday’s final Art at Night destination inside at Central Park Mall. Join us on level 2 at Level Up for an exciting (and wet weather-friendly) night of art programming and refreshments. From the balcony watch the large-scale projections of 5 dynamic artistic talents.
Finish your journey with an evening outdoors on The Green, curated by 107 Projects and Central Park Mall.
Whether sculpture is your thing, you’re moved by Macramé, or keen to support emerging young talent, there are a plethora of places to visit.
After an afternoon of exploring, enjoy a night of large-scale immersive projections by Blak Douglas along with a pop-up bar and festivities. Jump in as Diola and pals from the local music community put out the good tunes and energy all afternoon, soundtracking a picnic experience with food provided by the good folks of Twelve Squares café and beers from Mountain Goat.
Once you've had your fill wander up to Level Up on level 2 of Central Park Mall to see a brand new creative pop-up space presented by 107 with works from resident artists Jeff McCann & Jamie Gray.
All ages are welcome! Children and under 18’s will be given a wrist band. Our bar will cater non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
View Address in Google Maps