Michael Fox: Principal Michael Fox Art Accounting, Melbourne.
Join us on the 7th of March 2020 from 3-4pm for an insightful talk from leading Arts Accountant Michael Fox followed by a Q and A.
* Collecting Art is universal: global sales exceeded $65 billion in 2018 and are increasing by more than 5%
* The benefits of collecting art: monetary and non-monetary.
* How to qualify for the ATO instant asset write-off of up to $30,000 for each artwork you purchase.
* Investing in art as part of a broader investment strategy: company, superfund and personal collecting.
* Acquiring art through your self managed superfund.
* Philanthropic considerations.
Bookings essential. Free event.
RSVP via email@example.com or 02 9360 6069.
The talk will be followed by the opening reception of The 40/40 Project from 4-6pm. All welcome.
View Address in Google Maps