Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all businesses registering to participate in the Art Month Sydney (AMS) festival 2022 (Members). By paying your registration fee, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Registration fees: The 2022 registration fee for each Member is $295 including GST.
- Festival dates: Thursday 3 March 2022–Sunday 27 March 2022.
- Benefits of membership: Each Member will be listed as a participating gallery on the AMS festival website, with a link to the Member’s gallery information. AMS will promote the Member’s participating events in one of the festival e-newsletters and, at AMS’s discretion, across its social media channels. Note: not all Members / Member events will be entitled to individual/dedicated social media posts or e-newsletter communications.
- Festival website: For 2022, AMS has engaged Alpaca to host all festival content on the festival website. Alpaca is simple to use and elevates gallery exposure and audience engagement through interactive maps, itineraries and listings. To ensure consistency across the website, there is a new form for Members to fill in. Unlike previous years where Members self-managed their content, in 2022, the AMS team will be managing and editing all festival content featured on the website. The form is available here.
- Festival digital collateral: AMS will provide Members with a digital festival logo for use in Members’ marketing for the festival.
- Deadline for submitting Member content: Members must upload their content to the Festival Website by Monday 31 January 2022. Members will be able to request updates to their content at any time before and during the festival. AMS reserves the right to amend or correct that content as necessary, including to ensure consistency in the festival’s tone of voice. While it might be possible for content to be updated after this date, AMS cannot guarantee the inclusion of such updated information in the e-newsletter and social media strategy.
- Art at Night events: These are optional festival events that AMS holds if funding permits. In 2022, AMS will schedule one or more Art at Night events during the festival in which Members in a particular Sydney suburban precinct can elect to stay open after hours. AMS will promote the Art at Night event, create a map of the participating Members with a suggested walking itinerary for festival-goers. There is no guarantee of an Art at Night event in any location. AMS will determine the geographical boundaries of each precinct.
- Health and safety: Each Member is responsible for all health and safety requirements at its gallery and festival-related events. This includes, without limitation, each Member ensuring it has a compliant COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
- Refunds and cancellations: A refund of registration fees is available if the festival is cancelled in its entirety before the festival commences. A refund is not available in any other circumstances, including where the festival is postponed or rescheduled. These T&Cs are intended to accommodate any consumer guarantees that apply to the AMS festival under the Australian Consumer Law. If any part of these T&Cs is inconsistent with any applicable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, such part will be read-down to the minimum extent necessary to remove the inconsistency.
- If you have any questions, please email AMS at email@example.com.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Art Month Sydney acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.